Friday, March 26, 2010

I just don't get it

So, I just got back from taking Destrie to see, How To Train Your Dragon. Destrie and I were the only ones who went and we called it our "date night". Anyway, he has been wanting to see this movie for weeks and so we went-on opening day. 15 minutes into the movie, Destrie asks me if he can have my phone so he can play brick breaker. Seriously???? "Let's just watch the show", I tell him. 15 minutes later, he asks if we can go home. What??? This happens 3 more times over the course of the show. The movie gets over and we are walking to the car and Destrie says, "That was a really good movie."
At this point I am really confused and to make me even more confused, he has been playing Vikings and Dragons with Kile ever since we got home. Well, I guess he liked it... he must just has a very short attention span.
And by the way, the movie was pretty good. I think most all kids will love it.

1 comment:

sarah louise said...

I swear little boys can never sit still yet somehow they absorb everything around them. It is a mystery :)