Thursday, March 24, 2011

Makin' a List

My friend, Sarah introduced me to a website called: Listography.com I love making lists, just ask my kids.  They are sooo sick of me making cleaning lists.  Anyway, the topic I got on Listography was music, so I listed all the concerts I have been to.  Hopefully I'm not forgetting any.  I will post my first list on the blog and after that I have posted a link on my side bar that will take you to Listography to view new lists.


Music: Concerts I have been to

*David Lee Roth                   
*Poison
*Motley Crue
*Cheap Trick
*Tesla
*Warrant
*Trixter
*Def Leppard
*Firehouse
*Saigon Kick
*Slaughter
*Sawyer Brown
*Chris Ledeux
*Faster Pussycat
*Tracy Lawrence
*Tolby Keith                               
*Buckcherry
*Papa Roach
*Charm City Devils
*Godsmack
*Drowning Pool
*Theory of a Deadman
*Rob Zombie
*Alice Cooper
*Neal McCoy
*Due West
*Bon Jovi

4 comments:

sarah louise said...

That is a lot of concerts! I can count the ones I have been to on one hand. Glad your making lists too! It is fun.

Karen said...

I also have not been to may concerts so mine would be a short list. I signed up for a listography page too so I'll have to post some lists on my blog.

Julie said...

Okay between you and Sarah's blog, I might have to try this listography. I also love lists. Fun list of concerts.

Jen said...

Is this list thing a gemini trait? Karen, I know you are close to being a gemini...