Sunday, March 20, 2011

Interview with Jen




Favorite Food: French Fries with Fry Sauce

Hobbies: Reading/Cooking/Traveling and
               Running...I really don't like this, but I keep telling myself I am going to!

Favorite T.V. Show: Modern Family/Cooking Shows

Favorite Season: Summer

Favorite Subject at School: English/Reading

When I Grow Up I Want To Be: Owner/Chef of my own Diner

Where I would Go On Vacation: Oh the places I would go....
           but, I will say Hawaii.  It has been on my list of places to go for many years now-haven't made it yet.

5 comments:

Fish said...

We'll for sure go to Hawaii on our 10th anniversary. Love you babe!

Jen said...

Hahahaha! Not funny Kile ;)

Kaiann said...

You should totally open up a diner, we would come all the time. I bet Guy would even come visit! P.S. Cute blog background!!

Julie said...

I am so with you on most of your likes. Of course reading and traveling are the best. I would come to your diner! I hope you get to go to Hawaii soon. I keep hinting to Layne that my 40th birthday is coming and that I would LOVE a surprise trip. (I don't think it will happen.)

Jen said...

Thanks Kaiann and Julie!

If I see Layne, I will hint about the trip for you Julie!