Saturday, August 29, 2009

Busy Week

A lot has happened since I last blogged, so here is a look at what we have been up to.
We went camping with Kevin and Kaiann's family and some of their friends in Inkom, Idaho.
We did some riding- this picture is of Destrie and Collin in the Rhino.



The view from the top of the mountain.




Destrie hanging out at the campsite.




The kids played on the trailer- it was a pirate ship in their world!



Destrie on the rope swing.

Madee and Mercedes
Thanks for taking us guys...it was fun!!!




Madee's new look--- she got bangs. Very cute!




This is Kile's truck - a.k.a. "The Black Pearl"
The "Black Pearl" is a 1985, Ford F250.
Kile bought this truck about 9 years ago and it
has been a good truck- it doesn't owe us anything.
It was time for a new truck though- we need a seat
for the kids when we go riding. Also, the Expedition
sometimes struggles pulling the trailer and all the riding stuff.
So, after about 3 years of looking...Kile finally took the plunge
and bought a new truck!!!




Another thing that happened this week... Kile and I went to the Cheap Trick, Poison, and Def Leppard concert. It was such a good show. We had a lot of fun- no pictures to share though- we were not close enough to get any good shots. I have to admit though- I will take a farther away seat any day vs. being in the "pit" like we were at Motley Crue. Being the old person that I am- it was nice to have my own seat and my own space, with no one pushing and shoving me. I have assured Kile that this will be the last time I drag him to Poison with me. Seeing them 5 times is probably enough and it's time to be moving on. Don't get me wrong... I will still be "jamming" to Poison when I am home cleaning my house!!! They will always be my favorite 80's big hair band... and it's all because my friends took me to a Poison concert when I was 16 years old.
Oh, the good old days!!!

**Oh, and by the way... the girls are back in school. Perhaps I forgot to mention this because I was not ready for it to happen so soon. Where did the summer go?

**One more thing I forgot to mention-Kile is going to be the freshman baseball coach @Sky View
I am so excited for him. Kile is so talented when it comes to sports and I am glad that he will have a chance to do something that he is good at. Yay Kile!

No comments: