Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Bull Fight in Madrid




          Kevin and Camille walking in to the arena.


              Kiley and I headed in to the arena.


   We were super excited to go to this.  While I think it is cool to say I have been to a bull fight...I wasn't really a fan of it.  It just seemed so sad and unfair to the poor bulls.  I don't know, I totally had  more of  a Bugs Bunny bull fight picture in my head... and that was not how it really was at all.















The king of Spain was at the bull fight!  He was sitting in that box area a few rows up and to the side of us.


All in all, it was an interesting experience, one we will never forget...especially the guy who sat in front of Kiley and lit up a big cigar...that he smoked for the entire night.  Kiley thought she was going to die from smoke inhalation.

No comments: