Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Destrie's New School




Last week, we took Destrie to the Back to School Open House at his new school. After doing preschool three times with me at my preschool, he is now headed to a new preschool. We are so excited that he is going there. I taught at this preschool several years ago and Kiley and Madee both went to preschool there also.

He had so much fun at the open house and was super excited for his first day.





Here he is on his first day of school. I am going to miss having him with me at preschool. He will be back in time from his school to come out and help me get my preschool kids lined up and ready to go home. He is excited because he will get to help out by being the "door guy"-the guy at the back of the line who closes the door.

No comments: