Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Busy Weekend

Last weekend was super busy- and I wouldn't have it any other way!  We went riding in the Beaver/ Bear Lake area.  Kile's brother, Curtis invited us to go.  There were 12 four wheelers and our Rhino, so it was a big group.  We rode to the spot where a plane had crashed back in 1953.  It was a military plane, returning from the Korean War.  The plane went down and there were no survivors.  There is a monument there with all the names of those who died, and a description of what happened.  From there, our group headed to a trail that led to 2 ponds that were pretty neat.  I chose not to take my camera this day and I wish I would have.  After a day of riding, we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with Kile's dad.

The next thing we did, was a day at Lagoon.  This is not the best picture- it was getting dark and all we had was the cell phone to take a picture.  I thought this was a way cute picture of the kids though.


 This is a creepy picture of Destrie-I don't really like it, but everyone insisted I put it on the blog.
  We had never been to Frightmares before and it was a lot of fun! 




No comments: