Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Over the Weekend...

We went to the Gardener's Market and bought these. I have several zucchini recipes that I am going to try. Look for those over on my other blog in the next few days. The Gardener's Market was fun. The girls and I are going to go again, this time we will leave Destrie home with Kile since he was not a fan of the whole thing.



We rode up to Bug Lake. We got caught in a rainstorm for about 3 miles, but other than that it was a perfect day for riding. Not too hot and not dusty thanks to the rain.




We went to the Demolition Derby. When they threw T shirts out in to the crowd- I caught one!



It was a good weekend. I wish it was always the weekend and I wish that the kids weren't going back to school in 2 days...

1 comment:

Julie said...

I agree! IT seems like summer was only a month long instead of 2 1/2. I guess the weekends will have to do for now.