Monday, June 7, 2010

Something I never thought I would see...

On Monday Destrie and I took a road trip to Delta. It was my first trip to Delta.
We stayed at the Rancher Motel. It only cost $40 a night to stay there. Can you believe that? The room was clean and comfortable, but the decor took me back to the 1970's.


Me and the boy made this trip to watch Kiley "show" a pig at the Millard County Stock Show. Yep, that's right...I did say Kiley. She did an amazing job and I was really proud of her. It's not something I thought she would ever do. I am a farm girl from Clarkston and I have never done anything like that. She had a ton of fun with her friend Emmy and her family and new stock show friends. Rumor has it that Kiley and Madee will be "showing" pigs at the state fair next...

2 comments:

sarah louise said...

Ah good old Delta :)

Jen said...

Sarah, didnt you live there??