Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A new year...

As I have mentioned before, I am not a fan of winter and I hate the cold. I keep telling my family that I am going to be like a bear and hibernate until April. Of course it's not going to happen- but it is a nice thought. Here is a quick update on some things that we are busy with currently.

1) Running. Kile and I are training to run the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay in June. At the present time, we are running 3 miles, 3 to 5 times a week. We have never been "runners" and we do not like to run. So why are we doing this? This our our get fit/get in shape plan. I keep hoping that soon I will "love" to run, but I don't see it happening any time soon.

2) Hoarders. We have just recently started watching this show. Dang...talk about motivation. Watching this show gets me all sorts of motivated to clean, de-clutter, and organize my house. Let me assure you, my house is nothing like the houses on the show, but hey there is always room for improvement.

3) Kiley will be starting drivers ed in a little over a week! I am looking forward to having someone who will want to drive around and run my errands for me! Now it is time to start looking for a new car.

4) Thursday nights will be "new recipe night" at our house. I am looking forward to trying out some fun new recipes. To see the recipes we try each week, check out my recipe blog. (There is a link to it on the sidebar.)

The year is off to a great start so far and we are looking forward to a great 2010 filled with lots of fun and adventures!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Yay for a recipe blog. You are a fabulous cook!!! And I'm with you on the Hoarders thing. It's completely horrifying/motivating and I'm kind of obsessed with watching it.