Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January = Blah

January is my least favorite month of the year. It is a month filled with too much cold, too much dark and it is the month when we feel a money crunch- resulting from spending too much money in December for Christmas. Well, as our luck goes, things just got worse.
Kiles truck began not running right last week. We were hoping it was just because of the cold. I parked outside over the weekend and Kile parked in the garage. Long story short, that was not the problem. Kile's truck has been in the shop all week, so I get to take him to work and pick him up from work. Good times. We just found out yesterday that the repairs for his truck will cost roughly $1,400. YIKES! I would tell you what is wrong with the truck, but I can't really remember- I don't know much about automobiles. So ya...added blah to a month that really didn't need any more.
We have had plans to go sledding, ice skating outdoors, and snow shoeing- but it is tooo cold. I say bring on the snow, better that than this bitter cold which I really don't enjoy.

5 comments:

sarah louise said...

We are so different! My favorite month is January!

When it rains it pours doesn't it? Didn't you just buy that truck?

Jen said...

Ya, we bought it 5 months ago... and it was perfect then. It's just our luck =)

sarah louise said...

Oh yeah you have luck like ours. Crap luck.

Jen said...

We do!! Gotta love it!

Fishers said...

Should have bought a dodge:)