Saturday, December 19, 2009

Activity 18 and 19

I am a little behind so I will be doing 2 activities here to catch up. On Thursday the parents and the kids at our house were not getting along. So, to ensure that the children were still around to enjoy the holiday season, Kile and I left and went to a movie. Let me reassure you, I am just kidding- we weren't really going to kill them, it had just been a really bad day. We saw "Old Dogs". It was a pretty good show- not fabulous but we liked it.

Last night was our annual Christmas party with our friends. Each year we host this party at our house. We have dinner, play games, and do a white elephant gift exchange. Our friends are so much fun and we always have a great time-with lots and lots of laughing.

As Christmas is quickly approaching- I am getting scared. I am not ready and I have NO desire to go to the store and finish my shopping. Ugh.

No comments: