Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Project Organization

At the beginning of each new year, I get really gung-ho about cleaning and organizing my house. I start out with great intentions and by about March my desire and ambition has completely fizzled out. So once again, I started out this year with the same goal in mind. This year I am going to try really hard to accomplish what I have set out to do. Have you ever seen "Clean Sweep" on TLC? That is the kind of organization I have in mind. My house is definately not as cluttered as the people on the show but, I still feel very overwhelmed about all the "stuff" we currently hanging on to and better organization would make things a lot easier on a daily basis. I have decided to help me stay motivated, I will find a problem area to fix each week. So, here goes. This week's project will be the area in my garage in front of my car. By the end of the week, I will have a picture to post of my newly organized area. (my kids don't know this yet but, they are going to help with " Project Organization" and I'm sure they are going to be thrilled! :-) LOL!

No comments: