Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dollar Tree Has It All-(in Destrie's World)

So, today Destrie and I were talking about his friend Colin. Colin is Kevin and Kaiann's son. Anyway, Colin is coming over on Saturday for a play date. As we were talking the conversation shifted to Colin's baby sister, Mercedes. Destrie just loves her and thinks she is sooo cute. Destrie says, "I want a baby sister like that at our house." To which I said, "We don't have a baby at our house." "Let's get one at Dollar Tree!" says Destrie. I just had to laugh.

4 comments:

sarah louise said...

Funny! I wish it was that easy!

Jen said...

You and me both! We could go shopping!

Kaiann said...

LOL. That boy cracks me up, he is so dang cute. I love how much your kids like Mercedes.

Madee said...

yeah i do like mercedes. and i will baby sit any time :)
-madee