Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snowboarding,Swimming,and Sledding!

On Saturday, Me and my fam and my friends Rachel and Emmy went on a snowboarding trip to Beaver Mountain. We left that morning so we had tons of time to hit the slopes. My parents and little bro. sat in the lodge all day and my sister decided to take a skiing lesson. We spent all day there and I fell getting off the lift almost every time. Its a lot harder than it looks- trust me. We all got in the car and went to our condo in Bear Lake. After we got settled in, me and my friends decided to go swimming at the resort. While we were there we met some people who invited us to go night sledding that night. So we went and one of the guys we went with got really hurt and ended up going to the hospital so that was super scary and we were so worried about him all night! It all turned out okay and he only had to get stiches. We ended up staying up really late watching Juno. The next morning we came home. It was so much fun and I wish I would have brought my camera but as always I forgot! It was so much fun and I hope I can go again soon!

No comments: