Friday, January 16, 2009

Boys!!!

I am learning a lot lately what it is like to raise a boy. Destrie is the cutest little man ever and I love him so much. I am finding out though that he is so much different than the girls.
For example- Yesterday Sarah was here to pick up Alec from preschool. Me and Destrie were on the porch and Destrie yells "Hey Sarah, You're a poop stick!" It was pretty funny! Sarah didn't miss a beat and called him a silly name back. (a nice one) I have no idea what made him do that. He thought he was pretty funny. I'm sure this is one of many adeventures we are going to have with Destrie. This made me remember something that Destrie did when he was about 18 months old-We were in church and the sacrament was being passed. Destrie was sitting on my lap and he was drinking the water from his cup. He had drank about half of it and then with no warning whatsoever, he threw the half full cup forward, hitting Sister Gittens in the back of the head! I could have died. Boys-you just have to love them!!!!

3 comments:

sarah louise said...

Boys are definately a different breed. It is really funny though to watch them (when you aren't the one raising them). Call Destrie a stinker bum for me!

Kaiann said...

That is funny. Destrie cracks me up. I love your blog background.

Josie Murdock said...

Try tripleing that. Boys are great!!!