Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Too Busy

Hey Everyone,
I would really like to start doing something with this blog. Currently we are spending all our time trying to get the preschool completely finished. I am frustrated because my yard is a mess and things are not happening fast enough for my liking. Also there are so many things inside my house that need to be done- a short in my garbage disposal, a clogged bathroom sink, a broken piano bench. I guess I need to learn how to fix these things. Kile is working as hard as he can and doesn't have enough time to get all this stuff done. Anyway, sorry to vent like that - when things are less crazy around here I am going to learn how to post pictures and make my blog cute like everyone elses!!

4 comments:

Boar_Goat said...

I completely understand what you are saying. I imagine it was frustrating waiting for your preschool to be finished. We had a co-worker that missed the entire summer and left us with a lot of unfinished work, leaving us in a pretty bad spot as well.

Jen said...

I think I know who you are talking about! :-)

Kaiann said...

Hey Jen, I am so excited you have a blog, it is so fun. Hopefully things will come together, maybe when winter comes everyone will have a little more time. Hey I have to ask who is boar_goat.

Jen said...

Hey Kaiann,
It will be fun to keep in touch through our blogs! To answer your question-
That would be your husband!!!