Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

These are the pictures that were supposed to be on our Christmas card this year.  When it was time to print the cards, I was having issues.  I kept getting a message that the pictures were corrupt.

Long story short, they seem to be working just fine...now that the holidays are over.  Hence, no Christmas card from the Fishers this year.

  I keep telling people I am going to send out "Hope Your New Year is Great!" cards...  We will see if this actually happens....who knows?

Any way, I am excited to begin a new year.  I have lots of goals that I will be working on this year and I plan to share them as I accomplish them...wish me luck. 

New Year's Eve was fun.  I will be posting about that tomorrow.  And, one of my goals this year is to blog at least twice a week- so stay tuned for that!

No comments: