Monday, June 20, 2011

Wasatch Back 2011

Over the weekend we participated in our 2nd Ragnar Relay Race.  We met our Van 1 team at the start line at 7:00 a.m. Friday morning to wish them luck.  Kiley and her friend had been there since 2:00 a.m. volunteering.  Their job was to handing out race packets to teams as they checked in.


 After that, we headed out to meet up with Van 2. 



We began our part of the race in Liberty. 

                  Kile and I before we started running.
 

             Kile finishing his first leg of the race.



     Me, after my night run.  I beat my previous time by 15 minutes.
     This was my favorite leg of the race, even though it was all up hill.




  Me acting silly...
trying to break up the monotony of my final run!


    Kile getting ready to run the last leg of the race.



Team Cirque du Sore Legs at the finish line in Park City.
Race Time: 34: 04 
                                        

2 comments:

Karen said...

Way to go Jen!!!

sarah louise said...

You guys are so awesome!! Angie started her leg in Liberty too. She said she saw you.