Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pizza, Anyone?

Kiley got a a job!!!  At this lovely place...

She is one of the Pasta girls.
Her first day is Monday and she is super excited!  We have never eaten here, I think it is fairly new to Utah.  I hear there are several in Idaho though.  Can't wait to take the family in and check it out.

I had to laugh...Kiley was required to buy new shoes for her job.



She thinks they are the ugliest things she has ever seen.  She's not used to be told what to wear and how to do her hair...which will be in a pony tail when she goes to work.  This is  going to be a good experience for her.
 
Oh, the memories of when I had my first job... but that's a story for another day.

7 comments:

Fishers said...

Fun for her.Well have to come in and see her...and the shoes :)

Jen said...

We should go together Katie, and we could talk about running ;)

Bobbie said...

She is one busy girl. Wish we lived closer, I'd make her babysit for me :) Hope she loves it, we should all go out one night and catch up, I miss being in Logan way too much!

Fishers said...

for sure, let us know when :) Pizza and running...they go together nicely

Jen said...

Katie, We will call you soon!

Bobbie, We would love to hang out with you guys! Let's do it soon! We look forward to you moving back.

Karen said...

Where is this place. We should go there for our dinner night.

Jen said...

Karen- It is located at 1400 N where the China Buffet used to be. We should go for dinner club-great idea!