Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's Official...

I am not a fan of winter.  I despise being cold.  I get really grumpy when days and days pass and I haven't seen the sun.  I have tried really hard this year to be positive and get through these long winter months without developing a case of the winter blahs...but alas, it has happened and I am not thrilled about it.  I am continuing to run everyday and I think that helps a little bit, but I am seriously just getting bored.  When it is summer, we have a thousand activities that our family loves to do-winter not so much.  So, I am wondering...what do the rest of you out there do keep the winter blahs away? 

3 comments:

sarah louise said...

Couldn't tell you because really I love Winter! I am so enjoying this boring month with nothing to do. Getting a lot of reading done!

Kiley said...

Snowboarding.. :)

Jen said...

Reading I can do-Snowboarding...probably not unless you want to teach me!