Monday, April 26, 2010

More Crack Ups from Destrie

#1
The other day we were in the car and Destrie was playing with "Woody" from Toy Story. He's just like the one in the movie, with the pull string that makes him talk. For some reason, Destrie decided to bang Woody really hard on the side of the car. He banged it hard enough that Woody wouldn't talk anymore. We told Destrie he shouldn't have done that because now his toy was broken. He looked at us, shrugged his shoulders and matter of factly said, "Well, it was made in China." This kid kills me. I have no idea how he comes up with this stuff.

#2
We were driving home from St. George last night and Destrie kept asking me if I could get him a "Fat Kid". I kept asking him what he was talking about and he just kept saying, "I want a Fat Kid." After several minutes, I figured out that he wanted a Fatboy Ice Cream Sandwich. Too Funny.

1 comment:

Kaiann said...

LOL! That boy is so funny!