Monday, June 22, 2009

Week #3

Following is our upcoming week of summer fun:

June 23-25
Tuesday: Reading Day
Wednesday: Cemetery Tour
Thursday: Tanning Day

*On reading day we will take turns reading with Destrie along with having free time to read our own books. I am really looking forward to this day. I can't remember the last time I got to just kick back and read a book.

*Okay, I realize that visiting several cemeteries may seem like an odd thing to do so let me explain. I like the quiet and peacefulness at the Cemetery, also it is kind of interesting to read the different headstones and learn a little bit about peoples lives. I like to walk at the Cemetery in our town and I have come across some interesting headstones- I found one once that had a recipe for soda cracker pie written on the back!!! My husband may call weird and think I am creepy, but its really not that unusual thing to do.

*Tanning day- I soooo need this! I am hoping for no rain on this day so I can soak up the sun!!!

1 comment:

sarah louise said...

I love walking around Cemetaries too! Oh and it is supposed to rain on Thursday! Sorry!