Friday, November 28, 2008

Yeah Destrie!

Destrie has had zero desire to use the potty. This has been a source of contention at our house lately. I have always heard that boys are harder to potty train than girls and I have found that this is so true. Anyway, Destrie finally told Kile that he doesn't want to wear diapers anymore. We spent all of Thanksgiving Day potty training. So, several treats and countless trips to the bathroom later, I think he's finally got it! I hope. I am really not in the mood to be changing diapers anymore.

1 comment:

Kaiann said...

Oh that is so great. I hate potty training, it is so frustrating. I do have to say that Colin was easier than Alexis, but maybe that was because I wouldn't even try until he was 3 since I had such an awful experience with Alexis. So he was definitely good and ready.